Protect Your Investment with Uniformed Patrol Agents
Visibility is a powerful crime deterrent. By their presence alone, uniformed patrol agents can help enhance your safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property or at your facility. Homeland Patrol Division Security agents wear full uniforms that reflect their authority and professionalism.
We Prevent and Solve Problems Before They Start
Whether our agents patrol on foot, on bicycles, or in vehicles, they provide a constant presence and are trained to notice anything out of the ordinary – and to prevent problems before they start.
Around-the-Clock Patrols Protect You in Many Ways:
- Promotes a safe home and/or workplace environment.
- Deters vandalism, theft, and trespassers
- Rapid response to emergency situations
- Detect emergencies and fires
- Quick notification to local law enforcement and fire and emergency services
- Alerts you to unsafe conditions, such as water leaks or power outages
Some of the ways our patrol services may be able to help you include:
- Making visible rounds in a distinctive, marked patrol vehicle
- Touring property as well as parking decks and lots
- Driving through the property in random patterns
- Vacation watch and community watch programs
- Making a specified number of visits each day
- Checking the entire property, including grounds
- Checking windows, doors, locks, vehicles, loading docks, illegally parked vehicles and other locations as specified
- Ensuring office spaces are secure, file cabinets are locked and appliances are turned off
- Checking fuse boxes, safes, fire and smoke detectors, lights and ceiling fans
- Checking pipes for breaks, water leaks or other abnormalities
- Checking thermostats to maintain a specific temperature
- Riding through the property in random patterns
- Riding around the property in areas not accessible to vehicles
- Touring parking decks and lots
Customized Patrol Services
Our patrol services are customized to meet your unique needs. Frequently, patrol agents are asked to lock and unlock facilities, turn lights and heating/cooling systems on and off, close windows, conduct drive-by security checks, provide after-hours security escorts, and respond to alarms. They also deter trespassers on your property. Should the need arise, patrol personnel will coordinate with local law enforcement.
Detailed Accounts of Each Patrol
Because knowing how your security agents are performing is important, we provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol. These include written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected, and incident reports when agents detect anything out of the ordinary.