WHO ARE WE?
Homeland Patrol Division Security is an elite security agency that is powered by technology. We are a former police and military owned local company who take great pride in professionalism and taking care of our clients and agents. Come join a growing group of officers in the ever-changing field of security.
- We take pride in our professionalism and work ethic
- We offer great training and opportunities for upward mobility within our company
- Our agents are highly qualified and skilled in the art of security and tactics and it shows through their work in the field.
- We utilize proprietary software and applications to enable you to be successful in your job and allow for more time to focus on the important aspects of security, i.e. observation, contacts, documentation and delivery.
- To serve our communities, keep residents, guests, clients, patients, customers and others safe, collaborate and work close with our local first-responders, prevent and deter criminal activity, identify vulnerabilities and minimize loss to a client.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all those we serve, work well with other team members, provide assistance when needed.
- Accomplish specific assignment and job details, understand and comply with detailed verbal and written instructions. Appropriately react to incidents and make decisions under stress/duress. Prepare clear, concise and complete documented reports as required by policy/procedure.
- Exercise reasonable care and attention when handling organizational assets to prevent loss or damage. May be called upon to physically stop a subject to prevent escape, prevent personal injury and loss of or damage to organizational or client resources and assets.
- Comply with the confidentiality policy as it relates to the release or disclosure of organizational information. Could be called upon to testify and provide statements for use in judicial and administrative proceedings as required.
- Maintain quality performance, attendance, and a professional appearance
- Utilize personal smartphone to complete electronic processes
- Using the company vehicle, ensure multiple client sites are secured, free of trespassing, criminal activity, and disturbances
- Complete a comprehensive report for each job site outlining brief details of patrol stop
- Perform dispatch if back up assistance is needed at another job site
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- At least 21 years old at time of hire
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record; no infractions in the past 5 years
- No felonies in the past 10 years
- Drug free (drug testing upon hire)
- Customer Service experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven high level of team member and customer service skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Familiar with technology, apps, and software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour