Homeland Patrol Division Security is an elite security agency that is powered by technology. We are a former police and military owned local company who take great pride in professionalism and taking care of our clients and agents. Come join a growing group of officers in the ever-changing field of security.
- We take pride in our professionalism and work ethic
- We offer great training and opportunities for upward mobility within
- Our agents are highly qualified and skilled in the art of security tactics and it shows through their work in the field.
- Dedicated set schedules for consistency with opportunities for overtime.
- We utilize proprietary software and applications to enable you to be successful in your job and allow for more time to focus on the important aspects of security, i.e. observation, contacts, documentation and delivery.
- To serve our communities, keep residents, guests, clients, customers and others safe, collaborate and work close with our local first-responders, prevent and deter criminal activity, identify vulnerabilities and minimize loss to clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all those we serve, work well with other team members, provide assistance when needed.
- Accomplish specific assignment and job details, understand and comply with detailed verbal and written instructions. Appropriately react to incidents and make decisions under stress/duress. Prepare clear, concise and complete documented reports as required by policy/procedure.
- Exercise reasonable care and attention when handling organizational assets to prevent loss or damage. May be called upon to physically stop a subject to prevent escape, prevent personal injury and loss of or damage to organizational or client resources and assets.
- Comply with the confidentiality policy as it relates to the release or disclosure of organizational information. Could be called upon to testify and provide statements for use in judicial and administrative proceedings as required.
- Maintain quality performance, attendance, and a professional appearance.
- Utilize smartphones and other gadgets to complete electronic processes.
- Observe, investigate, and report signs of criminal activity, trespassing, or disturbances.
- Patrol and maintain building or property security according to post orders.
We have the following shifts available:
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Part Time Variable
Please specify what shift you are interested in when contacted for an interview
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- At least 18 years old at time of hire
- Drug free
- Customer Service experience
- Be able to sit, stand and/or walk continuously during shift, lift up to 45lbs. Use reasonable and necessary force to detain individuals suspected of crimes.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven high level of team member and customer service skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Familiar with technology and software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Homeland Patrol Division Security is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must have the ability to obtain a private security guard license within 60-days of hire through the Washington State Department of Licensing Private Security Guard Sector.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, On Call/Relief’
- Multiple locations
Salary: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations